Thursday 10 December 2015

DYSTONIA: BLOGMAS #9 SALFORD HOSPITAL AT IT AGAIN

SALFORD HOSPITAL AT IT AGAIN!!!

Sorry day 9 is a little late we are still struggling for broadband and the power has been very on and off, I think it's getting back to normal now till I turned on the news and Cumbria has been hit again by the river banks bursting for the second time in a week. It's awful for people in Cumbria I know quite a few people who live in Appleby and Carlisle, I hope the government steps in and helps everyone out and gets everyone back on their feet as soon as possible.

Today's blog is about Salford hospital again!

Another rude secretary answered the phone yesterday when I rang Salford, I hate ringing his secretary as she is the laziest and most rudest I have ever spoken too. She just wants to get you off the phone as quick as possible. I have an appointment on the 21st of December at 4pm which I am dreading as he's not a very helpful man, these problems have been ongoing now for over 13 months and are far from resolved.

They have now said they are organising a meeting with all the people involved in January but I am not invited to the meeting which is very frustrating. I am glad and worried at the same time as loads of different things are going around in my head, the meeting must be bad news as they would never organise a meeting over nothing.

I will keep you all updated on the joke on the NHS and fingers crossed we will get an outcome soon!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOGS

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MYROYLELIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment