Thursday 3 December 2015

DYSTONIA: BLOGMAS #3 ANXIETY AT CHRISTMAS

Having any condition is difficult I can only write about my condition which is Dystonia, I have Generalised Dystonia which effects several parts of my body, my left arm does not work that well and I struggle with my grip whilst holding or carrying anything. My right arm is about 50% ok haha I relay on it for everything as I look at myself with just one arm.

This is a struggled coming unto christmas as more people go into shops and rush around which means more stress when packing bags in supermarkets or shops, the more you think about it the more you start to shake and get into body spasm's and christmas is just a nightmare for shopping.

I am not the greatest fan of christmas as people over the last few years people have forgotten about the spirit of Christmas and are just obsessed about buying things and getting the perfect present, this causes mayhem on the streets and in shops as people go crazy to get to the tills and get the best things.

I buy most things online mostly on Amazon, I have prime delivery and its just a blessing at this time of year as you can order something at 6pm and you have it the next day straight to your door which means you don't have to go to the shops and wait in queues and worry about all the haters what stare and look at you whilst you walk.

Supermarket shopping is difficult at the best of times but at this time of year my Anxieties go through the roof! You can buy anything within the big supermarkets now so people just go there and fill their trolley's with pure crap this time of year! You have probably guessed by now I hate this time of year not because of christmas but the people who stress out and just go absolute mental over shopping.

My advice is to stay at home and shop online and the next day let it arrive at your door and you don't have to feel anxious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment